25 septembre 2006

UN LIVRE UTILE 30


Hemmingford, 27/07/04
I have been living here for two months now and eventhough peace and tranquillity are abundant, I have yet found the time to write a few lines about are one of the most enlightening summers in my life. I grew up in Hemmingford from the day I was born to the fall before I turned 18. Surprisingly, never before has a summer proved to be as full of surprises as this are.

Originally, I had planned to work for Visa Desjardins this summer but I get a call from the CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) for interview in late April. The interview went well but after being briefed on the five jobs that were offered, I thought I had very little chance of being offered the one job that truly interested me. There were 27 participants for five jobs. I received a second call in late June. The lady who had given me the interview announced that I obtained that I was aiming for.

Lo

NDLR: Cet été-là, Laurent s'était loué une chambre chez madame Heller, une aquarelliste, britannique d'origine et grand-mère. C'est plus près de son emploi d'été; il peut s'y rendre en bicyclette ou profiter du covoiturage d'un copain, Jay, qui passe par là. Il n'a ainsi pas à dépendre de nous pour son voyagement.