06 mai 2006

"Letter and Prayer from Argentina for my sweet friend and ally, Laurent!"


"Oh! Blessed Virgin Mary!
Crowned Queen of Lujan!
God has created me for eternal glory.
Oh! Who would grant me wings to fly to happiness in heaven?
Who would open the Gates of Heaven, and help me up to meet the Lord Almighty at his Thrown?
Grant, oh Blessed Virgin of Lujan, your protection to this, your servant.
Calling thou in tears and only comforting in your glories: help me, for I have honored you in life through love in this world.
Make me worthy of honoring you in heaven, FOREVER ON. Amen"
I met you not long ago, very little before you parted this world. The incredible thing is the impact I felt as you entered, so briefly, my life...you were definitively a "SHOOTING STAR". As you knocked on my door that day, you immediately expressed your intentions : solving the plot we encountered. Determined, sweet, brilliant, mysterious, gallant, respectfull, full of life, full of dreams, with so much love to give, a leader like no other. You brought out the best in all of us and directed as the concert of ideas poured out into the room. SUCH A DIPLOMAT...your father is so right.
A friend you became immediately. No questions, no judging, we would be allies forever, remember? We shared so many emotions, dreams, projects...music, laughter, hugs, and joy. SUCCESS MY FRIEND! That dream of Peace in the World, the work we did to contribute to eliminate and control weapons of mass destruction....Nothing was done in vain. Your ideas and effort are there, your signature is there and we will always fight in your name for it too.
The beautiful message you left to your family, friends, your love Yumiko, and all the rest who had the pleasure and honor to have shared a bit with you, is a message full of love. Reading all the notes they have written is a blessing to me, it brings comfort to my heart and soul: for I wont loose you...i have all of them accompagning me with the same objective: for the world not to ever forget you. I´ll always have you there, in my thoughts and in my prayers...in my heart. In spanish: !Que Dios te Bendiga Amigo Querido, gracias por todo!. God Bless you my dear friend, thank you for everything.
With much love, I will light a candle for your life, not your departure.
ADRIANA
Buenos Aires, Argentina. May 3rd , 2006.

Enfant, en mai, j'ai chanté souvent: ''C'est le mois de Marie, c'est le mois le plus beau...".
J'allais même, en tricycle, à plusieurs kilomètres de la maison, à une croix de chemin, surplombant la rivière Châteauguay y réciter un chapelet entier avec le curé et quelques paroissiens.
La province de Québec était catholique et canadienne-française.
Maintenant, pour moi, c'est encore le mois le plus beau. Surtout pour voir éclater le tendre vert du feuillage, le rose ténu des fleurs de pommier, et sentir le lilas, le muguet, le ruissellement des eaux.
Le Québec est encore une province et il s'y trouve encore des catholiques.
FD

Pour plus d'information sur la vierge de Lujan: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luján