05 avril 2007

E-MAILS 3

To: Erin (sent sat 29th oct)

Did you know you were perhaps the one person whom I have the most minutes of camera this summer. Ya, I think I must have taken at least 5 video’s of you imitating the monkey sound (and behaviour.) This struck me a few days ago. I was with a few friends and we were talking about how close human behaviour resembled primate’s. There seemed to be very little I could use of my own experience to destabilise his argument (because I was thinking of you at that moment). Of course I was his favorite exemple to draw upon. And then you came in to my thoughts. So I just kept listening. All thisto say that you came in to mind as being the best feminine exemple of the small differences that really separate us from our cousins.

(Ya Paris gets to your mind in a really funny way).Or maybe it’s the two weeks of vacation… This city is seriously unreal. You have to come. Our place (fred and I) is larger than we expected so your more than welcome to crash for a few days if you come with Gilliane.

Any whom, hope that all is well in Alberta (you could use the 400$ for your ticket). Let me know if you plan a trip to Montréal. Won’t be around for another 10 months but ….

Best of luck on getting into McGill law, you’ll do fine, I’m not worried. Can’t wait to show you my version of montreal.

To : Brad (sent sat the 29th)

Hey buddy, how are the fall stampeeds doing ? Just playing ! Hope life is good in the mountains. I just wanted to say hey and make sure that we would keep in touch. It’s all to easy to have a great time with people than loose touch of them completely after a few weeks or months. If I reminded you of a good friend of yours this summer, well, you and Linzee(???) reminded me of my girlfriend and myself. Very nice couple you make.

Meeting you two this summer and looking at those pics really made me want to visit this mysterious and politically puzzling part of my country (Western Canada).

Take care, keep in touch

laurent