09 février 2007

UN LIVRE UTILE 75

Thursday July 21st 2005.
Well, I never got to finish those quotes of Eric Hoffer. Like many things, it might just led up being another one of those “priorities” that just falls behind social life, work, work outs and perhaps second new job I should start look in for, for September.

I still thought I should take few moments to write something rather exceptional that happenned to me at work today. At least that is what most of my colleague thinks. I gave a visit, protocol tour, to Senator (alias General) Dallaire. His cousin was visiting him from Holland. I got to chat with the Senator before and after the visit and something tells me that he appreciated my vibe. He gave me a tip and his secretary took down my full name with the intention of writing a letter to my boss to thank me.

What is the most interesting part of this little story is the part that I bought his book yesterday, without knowing I was destined to give a tour to some of his relatives. Actually, I ended up giving them a visit because my first tour off the day was cancelled so I was reassigned to his tour.

Perhaps what is most frustrating for my colleagues is that they have all been reading his book. It’s like a fever at work. Everybody has got it.

I guess its all a big coincidence.

03-08-05/ 150 Rideau / Church of Scientology /
(613) 230-5701 => Test de personnalité


The other interesting event of the day resides in my activity this evening; I went to see CRASH, a movie by Paul Haggis who is apparently a canadian director. It was just fantastic. Bets movie I have seen this year.

I wish all days were this exciting

Lo

Cher Laurent,

Je désire vous remercier de la belle visite guidée que vous avez procurée à ma famille le 20 juillet.

Vos connaissances de l'histoire de ces magnifiques édifices parlementaires est des plus précise. Non seulement avez-vous démontré votre capacité de répondre à toutes les questions mais vous avez aussi ajouté des détails intéressants. Vous avez même réussi à fournir à mes cousins des copies imprimées en néerlandais.

Encore une fois, merci de cette agréable journée dont ma famille se souviendra longtemps. Mes meilleurs voeux de succès dans vos études et vos projets.


Sincèrement,