23 juillet 2007

E-MAILS 21

Mardi le 21 février 2006

To: John Halford

Good afternoon John. First, I would like to thank you for both the New Rome Conference you taught and also the weekly invitations for post-class drinks.

I was hoping I could meet up with you before the end of the week.
After reflecting about the class and, most importantly, thinking about your comments for my paper, I was left with a minor feeling of injustice. To keep things short, I essentially spent a lot of time cutting the size of my paper from 2000+ words to exactly 1500 because I deemed the word count guidelines as clear and rigorous (Sciences-po). Most of the information sacrificed in my paper concerned specific details of political dynamics and countries. Furthermore, the only negative comment on my paper concerned the lack of specific detail. So far there is no problem. In fact, I agree with you on the lack of specific detail. I essentially cut the details out of my paper. The problem arises when some of my classmates did not respect the word count because they interpreted the guidelines in terms of “spirit of the law” as opposed to what I had anticipated as the “letter of the law”. My preliminary conclusion is: I should have left the details and not respected the word count guidelines. This is roughly why I am uncomfortable with my grade. I understand that this is most probably a small concern for you at the moment. But I feel that I might regret having not written this letter in the future.

If you ever happen to be around Sciences-po this week and you have a spare minute, I would appreciate meeting you for a few minutes. If not, thank you for the class and generousity.

Laurent A. Pauzé-Dupuis

To: Madame Sylvie Lille

Bonjour Madame Lille

Je vous transmets les noms des deux membres de World MUN Paris qui seront présents à la réunion du jeudi 2 mars 2006 à 8h30. Il s’agit de

Marillia Mayaki, étudiante à la Sorbonne, 0689447898.
Leila Bennis, étudiante de la Polytechnique et Sciences-po, 0664429678.

Vous trouverez leurs contacts email dans la section Cc de cette page.

Quant aux sujets abordés :

- L’organisation World MUN Paris
- World MUN Pékin 2006, Harvard University
- L’avenir de la diplomatie passe par des partenariats entre le monde des affaires et des organisations internationales
- Partenariat avec Biomérieux ?: La Chine, les grandes institutions d’enseignement francaises et une grande visibilité pour l’entreprise.
- Flexibilité du partenariat
- Conclusion


Je vous remercie, n'hésitez pas à me contacter si vous avez des questions.

Laurent A. Pauzé-Dupuis
Relations internationales et Économie
McGill University, Montréal/ Sciences-po, ParisTo: Ali

D'accord merci pour la réponse. Leila a accepté d'y aller avec Marillia.

Comment vont les appels de la nouvelle liste? Ça fonctionne plus que la précédente? Faut-il changer de stratégie? Qu'est-ce que tu en penses? Aussi, j'aimeraias bcp avoir ton avis sur le prochain secteur à tenter de contacter. Tu trouveras les listes de secteurs à la suite de la liste des manufacturiers. Merci de me donner ton avis avant demain matin, heure à laquelle je dois élaborer la dernière stratégie sponsorship!

merci

Laurent

1 Comments:

At 9:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said...

c'est effectivement ma photo (celle du Concorde à mon débarquement à Paris avant le départ pour le voyage de ski!)

Bonne suite!

Séb

 

Publier un commentaire

<< Home