29 juillet 2007

E-MAILS 22

Paris, lundi le 6 mars 2006

To: James Guthrie

Hello James. Thanks for your email and offer. I recently received a Canadian Leader Application interview offer in Toronto or Montreal. I cannot attend either of those interviews because, as you already know by Maya, I live in France at the moment. I greatly appreciate the flexibility granted towards candidates currently living abroad. I am available for a phone interview on March 15th starting at 13h00 Montreal time (19h00, Paris). You can reach me at home: 33 1 43 71 93 86 or 33 6 09 11 70 49 (cell). Thank you for your comprehension.

I sent a similar message for the offer I received from Marta Izuzquiza, Toronto. Not quite certain if I have to go through two interviews but I am certain that you have an answer to this.

Regards

Laurent Pauzé-Dupuis