28 mai 2007

E-MAILS 13

Samedi le 14 janvier 2006

To: John Halford

Hello John, I hope the conference diner was a success (I’m certain that it was). I am still ill and trying to recover in time to complete my sciences-po assignments for Monday. I have to admit I haven’t followed your advice on the three-hat cure. Maybe tonight?

Upon my departure yesterday from the conference, you said something I didn’t hear (my ears were blocked). My intuition tells me that it might have had something to do with a replacement assignment for my absence yesterday. I am prepared to hand in something else (short paper, presentation, etc) to compensate for my absence at Friday’s conference.

Regards

Laurent Dupuis


PS the January 20th assignments were absent from the email you sent, or my fever is really getting to me.